Rules and Regulations
COMCAST SPECTACOR FOUNDATION FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES
1. All FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE tickets, transactions, participants, purchasers and winners are subject to these Official Rules, and to all applicable statutes,
rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Pennsylvania Small Games of Chance Act, Licensing Law, the Rules and Regulations adopted pursuant
thereto, and all other applicable rules and regulations adopted by any regulatory and/or enforcement agency having jurisdiction with respect to the activities to
which these Official Rules apply.
2. Raffle tickets for each FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE will be sold throughout the Wells Fargo Center (WFC) during all home games of the Philadelphia
Flyers, from the time the gates of the arena are opened to the public through the end of the second (2nd) intermission.
3. One winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket will be randomly drawn by the Comcast Spectacor Foundation utilizing an automated computer
program during the 2nd timeout of the 3rd period of each Philadelphia Flyers game. The winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket number will be announced during the 3rd period of such Philadelphia Flyers game, over the WFC public announcement system and will be posted on the Comcast Spectacor
Foundation website (www.comcastspectacorcharities.org), for a period of thirty (30) calendar days after such game. The winning ticketholder need not be
present at the time of the drawing in order to win.
4. In order to prove entitlement to any Prize (as defined below), the winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket holder for each game must submit all
documents required by these Official Rules to the Comcast Spectacor Foundation at the Customer Service Desk in the Broad Street Atrium of the WFC prior to
the end of the 3rd period of such game ,or by going, in person to the offices of the Comcast Spectacor Foundation at the WFC, 3601 South Broad Street
Philadelphia PA 19148 any business day between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 PM EST on or before the day that is 30 days following the last Philadelphia
Flyers game (regular season or post-season) of the season during which the winning ticket was drawn (the "Prize Claim Expiry Date"). Where the Prize Claim
Expiry Date occurs on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the Prize Claim Expiry Date is hereby deemed to occur on the next business day.
5. In order to prove entitlement to any Prize, the winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticketholder for each game must submit the valid designated
winning FLYERS CHARITES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket to the Comcast Spectacor Foundation, together with a completed Winning Ticket Claim Form and a W-9
IRS Form, which forms may be obtained at the point of redemption of the winning ticket. Failure to produce the valid winning FLYERS CHARITES 50/50
RAFFLE ticket and complete a Winning Ticket Claim Form and IRS W-9 Form prior to the Prize Claim Expiry Date will result in forfeiture of the related Prize.
6. All winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticketholders may be subject to an additional withholding tax, which will be part of the Winning Ticket Claim
7. The winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticketholder at each game shall be entitled to a cash prize equal to fifty percent (509
/6) of the gross FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket sales during such individual Game, as determined by the Comcast Spectacor Foundation in its sole discretion (the “Prize”). A check in the amount of the Prize, net of any withholding, if applicable, will be mailed to the winning 50/50 Raffle ticketholder within fifteen (15) days after such
ticketholder has submitted the valid designated winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket and executed and delivered a valid Winning Ticket Claim
Form and an IRS W-9 Form to the Comcast Spectacor Foundation in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. All Prizes not properly claimed on or prior to the applicable Prize Claim Expiry Date, and all mailed Prize checks which are returned undeliverable, are hereby
deemed forfeited, and any or all of the amount of such forfeited Prizes shall be retained by the Comcast Spectacor Foundation to be used for its charitable
charitable purposes as required by law.
9. By purchasing a FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket, each winning ticketholder agrees to have his or her name and likeness published by the Comcast
Spectacor Foundation and/or the Philadelphia Flyers solely for publicity and promotional purposes without notice, review or approval and without further
payment or consideration.
10. No person who is under the age of eighteen (18) years old may purchase a FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket or claim any Prize
related to the purchase or possession of a winning FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket. No person who is visibly intoxicated under the
may purchase a FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket or claim any Prize related to the purchase or possession of a winning FLYERS
CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket. Employees of Comcast Spectacor, LP and its affiliates are not eligible to enter or win.
11. All FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket sales are final.
12. A FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket is void, and the holder thereof is ineligible to receive any Prize relating thereto, if there is reasonable proof, in the
sole discretion of the Comcast Spectacor Foundation, that such ticket was stolen, not properly issued, ineligible, illegible, altered, counterfeit, or printed in
duplicate or in error.
13. Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE tickets are subject to prosecution.
14. The Comcast Spectacor Foundation and the Philadelphia Flyers are not responsible for lost or stolen FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE tickets
or tickets redeemed in error by their respective employees, members or agents.
I5. Comcast Spectacor Foundation dba Comcast Spectacor Charities and Flyers Charities is a not for profit corporation existing under the laws of the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is a distinct legal entity from Philadelphia Flyers, LP, the legal entity which owns and operates the Philadelphia Flyers
National Hockey League member club. The Comcast Spectacor Foundation is conducting the FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLES at the Wells Fargo Center
with the permission of the Philadelphia Flyers with limited assistance from the Philadelphia Flyers, but the Comcast Spectacor Foundation is solely
responsible for the operation and conduct of the FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLES.
16. By participating in any FLYERS CHARITES 50/50 RAFFLE, each participant and his or her successors, heirs and assigns (collectively, a "Participant") hereby
releases and forever discharges the Comcast Spectacor Foundation and the Philadelphia Flyers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and members, as well
as the employees, directors, officers and agents of any of the forgoing entities, from any and all costs, fines, claims, injuries, losses, damages or liabilities of any
nature whatsoever to persons or property, which such Participant may now or hereafter assert, including but not limited to claims for injury, death, illness or
damages, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, receipt, ownership, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any
FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE. Each Participant further waives any right to claim ambiguity in the operation of any FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE or in
these Official Rules. Each Participant agrees that the Comcast Spectacor Foundation and the Philadelphia Flyers have made no representation, warranty or
guaranty, expressed or implied, in law or in fact, relative to the operation of the FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLES or to any Prizes, and are not responsible for
any errors in FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE operations, Prizes or materials. Each Participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential
damages, attorneys' fees or any damages from or against the Comcast Spectacor Foundation and/or the Philadelphia Flyers other than actual out-of-pocket costs
incurred to purchase a FLYERS CHARITIES 50/50 RAFFLE ticket.
How to Claim a Prize
If you think you have the winning number and didn't claim your prize during the game, please call (215) 389-9465.